Super Visa Insurance
Parents and grandparents of Canadian residents are eligible to visit Canada every year under the Super Visa Program and can visit up to two years without status renewal. As per this program, it is obligatory for the applicants to possess an in-force medical emergency Super Visa Insurance policy that:
- Has a minimum coverage of $100,000
- Is valid for one year at the time of visa application
- Should cover hospitalization, healthcare & repatriation
- Has been issued by a Private Canadian insurance company
- Is valid for every entry into Canada and should be available for review at POE (Point of Entry)
By purchasing the Super Visa Insurance Burnaby, the visitor is assured of being covered for any medical emergency, especially elderly people, since this program is for grandparents & parents. By ensuring there is no financial burden on your children, you can spend a carefree and happy time with your extended family in Canada.
Buy Super Visa Insurance in three simple steps:
There are just a few simple steps to be carried out when you are planning to buy Super Visa Insurance Burnaby and get ready a totally hassle-free buying experience.