Why buy Visitors to Canada travel insurance?
When visiting Canada, your country of origin's health care plans might not travel with you. We know that health care costs in Canada can be expensive if you're not covered under a Canadian government health insurance plan. Travel insurance from the experts at TIC helps you stay protected during a medical emergency. Be sure to carry travel insurance to safeguard your finances and enjoy a worry-free trip.
- Visitors to Canada
- Super Visa applicants
- Landed immigrants and returning Canadians
waiting for Government Health Insurance Plan
coverage looking for emergency-only coverage
Features and benefits:
- $10,000 to $150,000 in emergency hospital and medical care
- Coverage for out-of-pocket expenses, including accommodations and meals, childcare costs, essential telephone calls and taxi fares
- Coverage for trips outside of Canada when the majority of your stay is in Canada
- Allows you to visit your country of origin and resume your coverage when you return to Canada without having to reapply for a new policy
- No mandatory underwriting
For complete terms, benefits, conditions and exclusions, please see the policy document.
Summary of Benefits
The Canadian experience is meant to be enjoyed. But if an unexpected medical emergency should happen, know that you're protected with Visitors to Canada travel insurance.
EMERGENCY HOSPITAL & MEDICAL MAXIMUM COVERAGE AMOUNT
1. Accidental Death & Dismemberment up to sum insured
2. Emergency Hospital & Medical up to sum insured
3. Included in the overall maximum:
Emergency Hospital up to sum insured
Emergency Medical up to sum insured
Emergency Transportation up to sum insured
4. Accidental Dental $4,000
5. Attendant up to $500 Chiropractor, osteopath, chiropodist, podiatrist or acupuncturist $500 per profession
6. Dental Emergency up to $500
7. Emergency Return Home up to $3,000
8. Follow-up visits up to $5,000
9. Out-of-Pocket Expenses up to $1,500
10. Physiotherapist $500
11. Return of Deceased up to $10,000
12. Transportation of Family/Friend up to $3,000
13. eligibility, limitations and exclusions -Travel insurance coverage is subject to eligibility, limitations and exclusions.